SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! (/showthread.php?tid=17091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

Name: John .

In-game name: Hot cheeto

[COLOR="Red"]Forums name: Cheetos?

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes i do.

Do you play over the night? Yes i do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Are you active on the chatbox: Not as much active then on forums. But starting to be.

Average of time you play a week: I play every day. And about 5-7 hours a day so around 35-50 hours a week.. And it's summer so i can stay up as much as i want.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Are you active on the forums: Yes I am. I'll be even more active now.

How long have you played SilabGarza: Well i Am an OldFag. I've been playing since October '09 But as you may know already i stopped playing for a while. But I came back.

Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes Sir.[/COLOR]

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): In 100 words minimum, I think i Should be Mod because i'm a really cool guy. I am helpful to people that need it . And I go around SG (ingame) just talking to people i dont know. I CAN be RANDOM so watch out :luv. Edit* I am on alot but the reason why alot of people haven't seen me in game is because im skilling and helping some people.

I have never been muted/banned. I respect all the staff and players. Even the ones I dont know. Yeah well i guess this is it. Bye all. Also, vote if you think I should be SilabGarza's Next Moderator.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Anything else you would like us to know:Yes I will be donating $20. To the server.
One Last Thing, I know some of you may not know me. But just ask the People that Do know me pretty well And i think they well tell you what is right above. And by above i Mean the Writing that is Orange. Well, Good bye.
Note* I'll also try my hardest to change everybody's mind that thinks i won't be a good mod.[/COLOR]

Support List:
[COLOR="Red"]LeGiTZ
MaYbe
Pog
Ciwato1
White Socks
Dprodigy
Skiller098
Matty[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Bloo Whip
Drasher
Hanging On
!3Blue13
Synister[/COLOR]


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Matty12114 - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]+1

kthxbai.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - mr wu - 07-09-2010

no sorry
1st i dont know you
2nd it seems like u only waited for 300 posts to do the mod apply,
and there not 100 words.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - wildy owns - 07-09-2010

not very active on forums honestly never seen you playing and if you just came back, mod aint the thing you should try and accomplish right away


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - LeGiTZ - 07-09-2010

Support he has enough stuff for reqs.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

LeGiTZ Wrote:Support he has enough stuff for reqs.

Thanks Man can you please vote?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
mr wu Wrote:no sorry
1st i dont know you
2nd it seems like u only waited for 300 posts to do the mod apply,
and there not 100 words.

Ok well thanks for explaining .


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Ikr - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I don't think i've ever seen you in-game o.O
Get more active, i wont decide on deny or support just yet Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - 69xxkingxx69 - 07-09-2010

I never saw u ingame:S so no support.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Rampage - 07-09-2010

never seen u, so no.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

Well that's probably because you guys have never been in the same places i was...[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I don't think i've ever seen you in-game o.O
Get more active, i wont decide on deny or support just yet Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]

And will do. but atm can't because i can't log on server.