SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Looking for trustable donator. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Looking for trustable donator. (/showthread.php?tid=17632)



Looking for trustable donator. - Godly255 - 07-12-2010

done


Looking for trustable donator. - Kush44 - 07-12-2010

I might be able to do that for ya Smile

just let me see if I got enough funds.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]There ya go enjoy! Smile


Looking for trustable donator. - Illusions1 - 07-12-2010

This is perfect i have debit card i can transfer 20$ i have left on it lmk if this is legal on this site

or any advise if i should do this?


Looking for trustable donator. - Godly255 - 07-12-2010

No point now mate, Its completed Smile thanks though, I will look for you in future times Big Grin


Looking for trustable donator. - 69xxkingxx69 - 07-12-2010

Aww im to late u can see my im proud donater donated like 60euro+