SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
dark clan >:) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: dark clan >:) (/showthread.php?tid=17827)

Pages: 1 2


dark clan >:) - Lynox - 07-13-2010

:mad::mad:GUYS IM MAKING THIS NEW CLAN IF U WANT TO JOIN WE HAVE A CLAN BANK AND WE HELP NEW RECRUITS WITH SOME ARMOUR AND SKILLS WE CAN EVEN TEACH TO PK (DONT LEAVE BAD COMMENTS SOME PEOPLE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PK)
SOO GUYS IS REALLY COOL MY NAME IN GAME IS STVBRIANCAS PM ME TO JOIN
ANDALL CLAN MEMBERS WILL BE ADDED IN ANOTHER ACC IS A CLAN ACC.
I HAVE MY OWN CHAT BOX FOR THE CLAN ALL CLAN MEMBERS CAN GO THERE AND CHAT FOR ANYTHING
BUT NOT SPAMMING OTHER SERVERS OR OTHER CLANS PLEASE I HOPE U LIKE THIS AND PLEASE JOIN IS ALOT OF FUN =D:roll::roll::eek::eek::eek::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice:

0WN3R
STVBRIANCAS

MODS:
CESAR1
LYNOX

MEMBERS:
K1DK1LLA
P33KAB00
CHROME55221
RULERXX

I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS CLAN MASSIVE AND I HOPE U LIKE WE HAVE OUR OWN CHAT BOX @@@@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

leave a post below to join

ACTIVITIES:
CLAN PKING
CLAN SKILLING
CLAN PARTY
CLAN PEST CONTROL
CLAN MONSTER KILLING
CLAN MEETING
CLAN RANKS TRY OUTS
CLAN MEMBERS HELP


dark clan >:) - IxxjacobxxI - 07-13-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]So many damn emotes O_o
Anyways, good luck with your clan.
But i suggest making the clan thread a little bit more detailed and have less emotes.
Put some effort into it.
[/COLOR]


dark clan >:) - Lynox - 07-13-2010

There is a little more details join =d


dark clan >:) - Pk 0wned 04 - 07-15-2010

i wanne join i pm u


dark clan >:) - I Tried - 07-15-2010

to many gay clans like this they wont last a week.


dark clan >:) - Lynox - 07-16-2010

stfu son u negative shit


dark clan >:) - Lynox - 07-20-2010

hi ppl join plz


dark clan >:) - mannetje134 - 07-20-2010

I Tried Wrote:to many gay clans like this they wont last a week.

Dude, Its go to make new clans. One White Dead gets everday bigger. At last whole silabgarza joined the One white dead clan. Than who u guys gonna clan war a other clan if theres no clan anymore cuz all ppl joined One White Dead.


dark clan >:) - GamerOrtiz - 07-20-2010

Ill join Tongue


dark clan >:) - str man - 07-20-2010

I know just 1 player on your clan and he is rurelxx...