SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: (CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) (/showthread.php?tid=18021)

Pages: 1 2


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - I MENTAL I - 07-14-2010

Price: 20k Each

In Game Name: I mentalist

Comment here or add me ingame

Il sell any amount of bones you like Smile

If you buy ALOT then i might be able to give you a discount

Resell them at a higher price if you want


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Deathraider - 07-14-2010

ill take 1000 so 20mil


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Yogassa - 07-14-2010

thats way to cheap. sadly i already bought a bunch for 99 prayer Tongue


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Noobk1ll3r - 07-14-2010

that is not a cheap price i get for 1coin lol


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Deathraider - 07-14-2010

im having problems logging in but ill keep trying


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Yogassa - 07-14-2010

lol from who.

npc? >.>


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - P K M A N 12 - 07-14-2010

Ill buy 2k bones 40m?


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - I MENTAL I - 07-14-2010

ok all who are buying add me ingame: I Mentalist

WARNING this is an introductory price it will go up slightly soon

So buy now while its cheap Smile


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Neves - 07-14-2010

lol yea


(CHEAP) Regular Bones (CHEAP) - Tolo5651 - 07-14-2010

ill sell to Tongue 1k bones 10mil each in game name

tolo5651