![]() |
|
Saradomin's Saviors - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Saradomin's Saviors (/showthread.php?tid=18243) |
Saradomin's Saviors - The Albino Dino - 07-15-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"] ![]() Saradomins Saviors is a clan dedicated to all pures who wish to join a group of players dedicated to skilling. We will have at least a minimuim of one event per week that is skilling related. We will also post guides on how to reach level 99 in all stats the fastest way. Rules [COLOR="White"]
Requirements [COLOR="lime"]
Format [COLOR="Yellow"]
Members Owner [COLOR="White"]
Co-Owner's ----- Best of the Best ----- Ownage Skiller's ----- Super Skiller's ----- Awesome Skiller's [COLOR="white"]i s k i l l SymsOn[/COLOR] Good Skiller's ----- Noob Skiller's ----- How Ranking Works This is how ranking will work, the more level 99's you have the better rank you get. [COLOR="White"]
Acceptable Stats [COLOR="White"]
Clan Guide Threads [COLOR="Lime"]
To join the Clan Chat type in exactly like this /join Sara Saviors .[/SIZE][/COLOR] Saradomin's Saviors - Guli V2 - 07-15-2010 lol gl Saradomin's Saviors - klk - 07-15-2010 [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I would join if i hadn't accidently trained Range and Mage. And if i wasn't in a clan already.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Saradomin's Saviors - The Albino Dino - 07-15-2010 We have both a PKing, and a Skilling Clan if you want to be in both. Saradomin's Saviors - I R Maggot - 07-15-2010 I'd like to join, but I'm lvl 100ish. I don't pk. Saradomin's Saviors - The Albino Dino - 07-15-2010 Would you mind creating a new account that is combat 3? Saradomin's Saviors - I R Maggot - 07-15-2010 Fine, I'll do that. I need a bit for 3 99s though. Saradomin's Saviors - chaos mager - 07-15-2010 I'm in other clans with dif accounts. Also The skilling clan that it says i'm in I have left because the owner quit and we don't do anyting. * What is your Main account in Game: Chaos mager * What is your Skiller account in Game: i s k i l l * What is your Skillers Combat Level: 3 * Name at least 3 level 99 skills that you have; please also post picture proof: can't post picture atm because im on webclient on laptop and idk how to take screenies, but i have mining, smithing, rc, wc, fm, agility, and im close to fletching farming, and slayer. * Are you willing to work hard to help other clan memebrs: I already help people taht need help so yes * If you are asked to do something by an owner/co-owner, will you do it: ofc * Will you be 100% active in the clan chat?: ofc Saradomin's Saviors - The Albino Dino - 07-15-2010 Accepted, you are a Good Skiller. Saradomin's Saviors - chaos mager - 07-16-2010 forgot to say theiv, and just got farming |