![]() |
|
Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Synth Teh Coder For Coder (/showthread.php?tid=18404) |
Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Synth Teh Coder - 07-16-2010 Hello I am Dave Synth and I work with java codeing for a livieing, I love your server and would like to help you if possible. I work closely with java platform design and codeing java applets. So If you guys decide you need me respond to this thread or Email me. (Open to Mods and Players.) Thank you, ~Synth... Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Juqer - 07-16-2010 Code the server so it's good <3 Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Bubbles - 07-16-2010 Shoo fly :#! Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Synth Teh Coder - 07-16-2010 Well at least one of you guys like me ^^ but i think i can help this server so, its the admins who tell me what to do now.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ---------- [/COLOR]I Also know how to make digital signature with a Bamboo Wacom tablet and Photoshop CS5. Even if i cant code i can still do some sort of favor for this server Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Nesstea - 07-16-2010 Any proof of your work? It's somewhat important. :S Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Snookums - 07-16-2010 [COLOR="PaleGreen"]give some examples of what you can do (: fix lag? make the server interesting? improve gameplay?[/COLOR] Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Loren - 07-16-2010 You kinda need to show links to your work if you know how to work closely with Java you probably started a site with your work and such. Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Godly255 - 07-16-2010 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Proof please? Perhaps a video would be good.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Synth Teh Coder - 07-16-2010 I worked with a company called USSI Inc. a Multi billion$ company, sadly i got laid off due to a large portion of the company getting completely shut down, I was head developer of all software production. I now work with a company that builds homes called Clayton home Inc.; another multibillion$ company. I didn't code alot but i know how i was a boss for the 3 years i had the executive position. I will make a sample program and deminstrate some computer power. Synth Teh Coder For Coder - Synth Teh Coder - 07-16-2010 I lost my programming software on my company laptop i had to return, I could proove to you differently as in give me a loading area with some holes and bugs and ill make osme nice outa it, ill have to show you differentlly and im not intending on wasteing any time because you wont be dissapointed.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ---------- [/COLOR]I coded a website form scratch i think if you looked at the source codeing you will have enough proof. |