SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
addy (G) for $10 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: addy (G) for $10 (/showthread.php?tid=18426)

Pages: 1 2 3


addy (G) for $10 - meet dead - 07-16-2010

ok.. I am giving away full addy (G) to the person who can donate for me $10, I want a yellow phat.. (white is sexier, but I want a new outfit) so if anyone can do it, please consider it and post it here.


addy (G) for $10 - Squirll - 07-16-2010

Gl. prolly not going to happen.


addy (G) for $10 - meet dead - 07-16-2010

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Squirll Wrote:Gl. prolly not going to happen.

I am really aware of what happen to you.. I am really sorry for your lost... But I will take the risk.

EDIT: I will go take a shower... Hopefully I will see any offers from people.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



addy (G) for $10 - Squirll - 07-16-2010

No i mean that, that is a bad offer for 10$ people would much rather donate for a blk headband


addy (G) for $10 - Bamkiller - 07-16-2010

this wont happen Tongue


addy (G) for $10 - meet dead - 07-16-2010

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Squirll Wrote:No i mean that, that is a bad offer for 10$ people would much rather donate for a blk headband

well addy (G) is such a rare item, only 10 sets in all the game. people might buy the full for about 100b if it's necessary[/SIZE][/COLOR]



addy (G) for $10 - Bamkiller - 07-16-2010

ill give u 40b for it


addy (G) for $10 - meet dead - 07-16-2010

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Bamkiller Wrote:ill give u 40b for it

only offer for it is $10... I asked if anyone can offer the $10 for it, I never said if this would of happen or not <.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]



addy (G) for $10 - Tolo5651 - 07-16-2010

lol no one is going to pay 10 bucks


addy (G) for $10 - meet dead - 07-16-2010

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Tolo5651 Wrote:lol no one is going to pay 10 bucks

again... I asked if someone "can" donate $10 for it... not if people are going to do it or not... And if you people keep saying "no one is going to donate for it" I willl just get a mod/admin on forums to erase the post. understood?

thanks[/SIZE][/COLOR]