SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
White Party Hat - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: White Party Hat (/showthread.php?tid=18780)

Pages: 1 2


White Party Hat - I MENTAL I - 07-18-2010

Offers below please or add me ingame: I Mentalist

DONATORS ONLY!


White Party Hat - str man - 07-18-2010

You must say only donators shit?:$


White Party Hat - wildy owns - 07-18-2010

drop trade is illegal


White Party Hat - str man - 07-18-2010

What are you talking about?What the hell you mean with drop?


White Party Hat - King Cobra - 07-18-2010

yea Bro, Ad Donator Only, And don't drop trade or else it will be a ban coming your way. Just warning you and helping you avoid a ban.


White Party Hat - Synister - 07-18-2010

Party hats...Well, Mostly donors items are non-tradable, Therefor, Illegal to drop trade, If u are caught doing so, U will either b jailed, Or banned, and u will lose ur item WITHOUT any refunds.

Kthxbai. Smile


White Party Hat - wildy owns - 07-18-2010

lol sorry meant deathtrade


White Party Hat - J E S U S - 07-18-2010

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="4"]
wildy owns Wrote:drop trade is illegal

Yesterday a staff was at a drop trade to be sure there will be no scam so if a staff approved it i think i ts legal if not post the rule in here.

Btw its a killtrade



Pce.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



White Party Hat - I MENTAL I - 07-18-2010

thanks for clearing that up J E S U S Smile


White Party Hat - Masochris - 07-18-2010

red flower for it