![]() |
|
Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Level 117 Looking for a mature clan (/showthread.php?tid=18956) |
Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Nateyboy - 07-19-2010 Hey there, my IGN is Nateyboy, and I am looking for a active mature clan, I don't care what we do as long as we get along and have fun. My stats are 99's - str, def, thieving 97- attack, 79- range, 61 Mage and 55 prayer. I fight with full guthans and a whip against mobs, and pvp in bandos or assorted barrows pieces. I will also train my stats To anything specified by the clan, and will wear and get any armour the clan desires. Thanks again everyone, great server out here
Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - klk - 07-19-2010 [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Just join the best clan out there, One White Death. You can search it with search button up top.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Adrian DT - 07-19-2010 klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Just join the best clan out there, One White Death. Agreed. Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Nateyboy - 07-19-2010 Okay will do, resolved thread here. Thanks everyone
Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - J E S U S - 07-19-2010 One white death ftw!!!!!!!!! Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Nateyboy - 07-19-2010 Man this clan must be sweet to have so much support, hope I get accepted. Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - J E S U S - 07-19-2010 go in clan topic and search one white death were alot in this clan(biggest clan) Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Nateyboy - 07-19-2010 Yeah I applied Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Guli V2 - 07-19-2010 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziicL-uRLA[/ame] Level 117 Looking for a mature clan - Nateyboy - 07-20-2010 I don't get it lol |