SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Big sale-ish O.o - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Big sale-ish O.o (/showthread.php?tid=19448)



Big sale-ish O.o - I Andrew I - 07-21-2010

items up for sale are as follows.

Verac brassy
Verac flail
Verac helm. Sold 40m. Sorry if you missed out.

Dh plate. sold 100m.

Torag plate
Torag hammers

Guthans plate
Guthans skirt

Ahrims hood
Ahrims staff

Karils Leather skirt.
Karils X-bow

Morrigans coif
Morrigan leather body

2 x Zuriel Hood

Arcane spirit sheild

Masters wand.


Add me in game if you would like anything.
Or post here and i'll get back to you asap.

IGN : Coi


Big sale-ish O.o - 69xxkingxx69 - 07-21-2010

30m for verac helm? and 50m for dharok plate,?


Big sale-ish O.o - I Andrew I - 07-21-2010

69xxkingxx69 Wrote:30m for verac helm? and 50m for dharok plate,?

ok add me ingame.


Big sale-ish O.o - Alpha - 07-21-2010

abby whip for 10mil sinc eits second hand xD


Big sale-ish O.o - I Andrew I - 07-21-2010

Alpha Wrote:abby whip for 10mil sinc eits second hand xD

ok add me. whats your ign?


Big sale-ish O.o - I Andrew I - 07-21-2010

Just bumping the thread O.o I really want to sell this stuff.