![]() |
|
how do i post a screen - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117) +---- Thread: how do i post a screen (/showthread.php?tid=1954) |
how do i post a screen - DOMANTAS1 - 10-09-2009 post how to post a sreeny on here please i dont now how ![]()
how do i post a screen - Gta - 10-09-2009 Uhm Ok you take the screenshot You upload on photobucket(create account if you dont have) Take the direct link and put it in the thread inside [IMG][/IMG] how do i post a screen - r4p1dzz - 10-10-2009 gta Wrote:Uhm Ok you take the screenshot I don't do it that way, I take a screenshot, then go to tinypic.org upload the picture, then get the "forums" link provided and then copy and paste it. then its put onto a thread. how do i post a screen - Ears - 10-10-2009 r4p1dzz Wrote:I don't do it that way, I take a screenshot, then go to tinypic.org upload the picture, then get the "forums" link provided and then copy and paste it. then its put onto a thread. ..That's basically exactly he said, except he used a different image hosting site, and IMG tags. how do i post a screen - DOMANTAS1 - 10-11-2009 ty peoplez peace how do i post a screen - ★☆Ty For Claws★☆ - 10-12-2009 yeah, gta explained it well. how do i post a screen - D Claws - 10-12-2009 thx Gta for help
|