SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bo killer6's Mod Question - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Bo killer6's Mod Question (/showthread.php?tid=23412)

Pages: 1 2


Bo killer6's Mod Question - bo killer6 - 08-10-2010

Well i've seen alot of people telling me lately "You are awesome, you should apply for moderator ect. ect." well i just wanted to ask the public (you guys lol) do u think i got what it takes to be mod. I am no wer near 300 posts ( i know that...) ive been playing with sg since v1 and i help everyone i can... I give prices to people, take screenies, make sigs, and im now currently focus on being more into forums... I play about for 7 hrs a day and live in the GMT -5 time zone (florida). I have not so great coding experience but im willing to learn all about it... THIS IS NOT A MODERATOR APPLICATION, THIS IS JUST A QUESTION ASKING THE PUBLIC "DO YOU THINK I HAVE A SHOT?" i dont wana post 300 post and get rejected.. =l


Bo killer6's Mod Question - wildy owns - 08-10-2010

well honestly i have never seen you ign so i don't really wanna vote on it


Bo killer6's Mod Question - KingHybrid - 08-10-2010

wildy owns Wrote:well honestly i have never seen you ign so i don't really wanna vote on it

[COLOR="Yellow"]same here, never seen u in game
and u dont have some requirements[/COLOR]


Bo killer6's Mod Question - Jimmy2. - 08-10-2010

tbh i would say u would have a shot at it but , htf havnt u got 300 post in like...9 / 10 months .
i think the requirements for players over 7months or more , should only have to have say 200 posts or 150. but yeah if u were in game more i think u would have a shot.


Bo killer6's Mod Question - bo killer6 - 08-10-2010

thnx for your support guys... =D


Bo killer6's Mod Question - Tydog620 - 08-10-2010

Idk, i dont really see you in game too much, if you helped players out a little bit more... THEN you would have a shot...


Bo killer6's Mod Question - shayn - 08-10-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
bo killer6 Wrote:Well i've seen alot of people telling me lately "You are awesome, you should apply for moderator ect. ect." well i just wanted to ask the public (you guys lol) do u think i got what it takes to be mod. I am no wer near 300 posts ( i know that...) ive been playing with sg since v1 and i help everyone i can... I give prices to people, take screenies, make sigs, and im now currently focus on being more into forums... I play about for 7 hrs a day and live in the GMT -5 time zone (florida). I have not so great coding experience but im willing to learn all about it... THIS IS NOT A MODERATOR APPLICATION, THIS IS JUST A QUESTION ASKING THE PUBLIC "DO YOU THINK I HAVE A SHOT?" i dont wana post 300 post and get rejected.. =l

Idk, I don't even know who uy are xD
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bo killer6's Mod Question - Burger King - 08-10-2010

maybe if you get alot of posts, because you said you have been playing since the begining.


Bo killer6's Mod Question - Emg - 08-10-2010

Uhh, who are you? I've never seen you ing.


Bo killer6's Mod Question - wrigs - 08-10-2010

I don't think you should in the near future.

Although maybe when you are more active and well known.

as for now, we have to many staff members that don't deserve it.