SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Black Headband - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Black Headband (/showthread.php?tid=23562)

Pages: 1 2


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-11-2010

Taking Cash + Items. Serious offers only.

PM - Adrian DT


Black Headband - Burger King - 08-11-2010

vesta skirt, guilded platebody, 1b cash


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-12-2010

Still selling.


Black Headband - KingHybrid - 08-12-2010

did u take burger kings offer?


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-12-2010

If I'm still selling, obv not?


Black Headband - KingHybrid - 08-12-2010

ok cuz i think u should have, dats a real real good offer for blk hb now. its dropping alot and its junk atm


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-12-2010

I know, I just realized that -_-


Black Headband - KingHybrid - 08-12-2010

just keep him added and when he logs in tell him u will sell it to him, gl


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-12-2010

Thanks alot Big Grin


Black Headband - Adrian DT - 08-14-2010

Band is still for sale :x