SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
a lot of pking items. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: a lot of pking items. (/showthread.php?tid=24031)



a lot of pking items. - Codee - 08-14-2010

I'm buying the following:


[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Ahrim Tops - 40m each

Ahrim bottoms - 40m each

Divine spirit shields - 70m each

Arcane spirit shields - 50m each

Reg abby whips - 70m each

Stat helms - 100m each

Torag legs - 20m each

Verac Legs - 20m each

Guthan legs - 20m each

Dh legs - 35m each

Ancient staffs - 100m each
[/COLOR][/SIZE]




I'm also trading a black headband for an ags and selling an untrimmed mage cape. Smile


a lot of pking items. - PornoAtzen - 08-14-2010

I buy a ahrims bottom and top


a lot of pking items. - Codee - 08-14-2010

I'm buying myself. :p


a lot of pking items. - Billyy - 08-14-2010

Once it comes online I'll see what I got for ya


a lot of pking items. - Badboiisouth - 08-14-2010

i'm just buying spirit shields, in game name= x ownage u


a lot of pking items. - Billyy - 08-14-2010

Badboiisouth Wrote:i'm just buying spirit shields, in game name= x ownage u

Don't jack his buying thread >.>


a lot of pking items. - Godlypker - 08-14-2010

im selling ahrims top and bottom in game name wowmoney pm me if u want and selling 3 arcane sprit shilds and 2 tassets.


a lot of pking items. - Codee - 08-14-2010

Bump and edited!