SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [Buy] Spirit Shields&More (/showthread.php?tid=25038)

Pages: 1 2


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Pog - 08-21-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]Buying spirit shields of all kinds.

Buying;


Torsos
Furys
Berserker Rings
Ring of Recoils

All Ahrims.

2 Dharok plates, 1 helm.
1 Guthan body

PM me on the forums with what you want to sell to me. (Click "Pog" and then click send a message)
Or comment here.[/COLOR]



[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Shanee Mayte - 08-21-2010

[COLOR="White"]
I can sell you below;

1k recoils.
22 Furies.
3 Bes rings.
3 Torso's.
Ahrims top and bottoms.
Spectral Spirit shield too.

Meet me @ Edge.[/COLOR]



[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - X1llusionx - 08-21-2010

how do you make recoils?

and i can sell u like 20 of ea torso b ring 200 furys.


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Zae - 08-21-2010

You want arcane spirit shield?


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - I Andrew I - 08-21-2010

I'll sell ahrims hood and staff, if you want to buy.


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Whalebait234 - 08-21-2010

i can sell 2 spetral 1divine shield and 10 torsos
total price is 450m[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]o ea and im selling guthans body


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - durny1 - 08-21-2010

i can sell u elysian pm me in game..


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Pog - 08-22-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]I'm In-Game now, go to ::edge
I should be on throughout the day, so PM "Pog" and I'll buy your stuff.
I'm buying everything listed...

If I'm not online, leave me a PM on the FORUMS.[/COLOR]



[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - Jamesss - 08-22-2010

i'll sell some shields, i also got full ahrims.

pm in game -
Niggerish


[Buy] Spirit Shields&More - mason - 08-22-2010

Pog just PM me I have over 1k barbarian assault points... Also If you need furys, I can make em for you iif you pay me 4m for em each. just tell me how many you need brotha, I work for cheap mainly cause i have nothing better to do.