SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
starting bid on bandos scim - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: starting bid on bandos scim (/showthread.php?tid=25748)

Pages: 1 2


starting bid on bandos scim - Strk0u - 08-27-2010

well the bid is starting at whatever people offer. and if the offer is good enough ill will take quite simple.
post offers on here.
ign: hybr1dl3g3nd


starting bid on bandos scim - ILLZONE - 08-27-2010

I bid 1gp


starting bid on bandos scim - Abcd 2 - 08-27-2010

1k!


starting bid on bandos scim - Strk0u - 08-27-2010

hilarious,and serious bidders. or offers.


starting bid on bandos scim - I Andrew I - 08-27-2010

umm 1b and 2 dfs.


starting bid on bandos scim - Abcd 2 - 08-27-2010

I was serious, when i said 1k.


starting bid on bandos scim - KingHybrid - 08-27-2010

ehh how much is b scimmy now anyways?


starting bid on bandos scim - ILLZONE - 08-27-2010

I offer, 1 bandos scimmy

KingHybrid Wrote:ehh how much is b scimmy now anyways?

around 6b?


starting bid on bandos scim - Bike - 08-27-2010

5mil?


starting bid on bandos scim - Strk0u - 08-27-2010

bandos scim is currently at 6-10b depending the offer.