![]() |
|
Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Ikr's In-Game Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=25903) |
Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 08-29-2010 Name: George In-game name: Ikr Forums name: Winter♂ (Ikr) Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Australia Eastern (+10) Do you play when most of the staff are off? Most of the time, yes. Do you play over the night? Always, I play every night unless I'm away. Are you active on the chatbox: Occasionally when there is nothing else to do. Average of time you play a week: Around 35-45 hours a week. Are you active on the forums: Yup, forums are my favourite part of SilabGarza. How long have you played SilabGarza: Around 4 Months now Do you have ANY coding experience: I know basic coding, and I am also familiar with Vbulletin forum coding. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, where do I start.... I am easy going and easy to get along with, I don't get too frustrated over tight situations. I find that helping people out and communicating with new players fun, if not amusing at some times. I enjoy watching people PK at Greens and Dark Castle, which means I would enjoy making our pking community more stable and not as much dirty/sad pking. As for monster killing and clue scrolls, I am very experienced with this, reason for this is because I am 200m xp in all melee skills. I know every clue scoll off the top of my head and just about every monster drop off-by-heart. I don't just chill in certain areas, I like to move all around the map, occasionally check out ::trade or home to see if there is any drama. I don't exactly like doing the whole ::yell helping people rubbish. In my opinion, if your a great helper people will come to you, or pm you without having to ::yell it. Timezone, I'm an Aussie. When I usually play during the night, there really arn't that many moderators online. Occasionally Britt is on because she stays up very late, but apart from that you'd only see the occasional mod that is extremely busy and can't get around to everyone. As for helping the server out, I believe I have around 25 referrals. I have invited many people to the server and showed them the ropes. Anything else you would like us to know: If you say that you havn't seen me in-game, I really don't mind. This is usually because of timezone differences. Also, this may refresh your memory of me: ![]() Supporters♥ [spoiler] [B]Disperse[/B] [B]KingHybrid™[/B] [B]Aмazed[/B][B]Summer♀[/B] [B]~Thunder~[/B][B]Ręńžy[/B] Mystic Mager [B]072♥[/B]Snackday I Like Pking Legit BossRampage [B]STR MAN♥[/B][B]iron boom[/B] De Nub[B]-IrShane.[/B] D4rkbow Pur3 [B]Anonymous☼[/B]I NIGA Kofi [B]\/\/assim[/B][/spoiler] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - FailedMastadon - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I support my friend, You are a great help to the community than i have seen most people be. Your 100% for the job in my opinion. -Disperse[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - KingHybrid - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"]supported. i see u alot in games, you are very experience with all the skills and stuff like you said. great app, good luck. voted yes[/COLOR] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Amazed - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] FailedMastadon Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I support my friend, You are a great help to the community than i have seen most people be. Your 100% for the job in my opinion. Exactly this. 100% Support from me![/COLOR] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - 463 - 08-29-2010 463, Don't play much anymore - IKR or 'Winter' should be Moderator of SilabGarza, He has been one of my best friends through here and I have kept a history of what he has done to me because I knew one day he was going to apply. [COLOR="Cyan"] Lvl 3 at Varrock I needed help, Was very new after the Reset No one bothered to help me except for him - He helped me until I was Level 126[/COLOR] He devoted 3/4 Of his time when he could just to talk/spend time with me when I don't even ask ^_^ Getting to know the game better but not the Prices - I always gave wrong items for the wrong prices, He was there to give me AGS,D claws, PvP armour. I could keep on going on but I'm only here to vote because he is sweet and I know he will always be that great player. GO WINTER "YES" Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Guided - 08-29-2010 Yeah, ikr is a great person, he helped me a lot when i was new <3 Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Renzy - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Good helper, kind, and most importantly a great pker. 100% supported.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Mystic Mager - 08-29-2010 well im with them ^ =p glon mod Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Thanks for the support so far guys. Much better feedback than I had imagined :X[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - hyena99 - 08-29-2010 U got My support <3 |