![]() |
|
Guided Mod App - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Guided Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=25905) |
Guided Mod App - Guided - 08-29-2010 In Game Name: Guided Chat Box Name: ~Thunder~ Forum Name: ~Thunder~ Time Zone: Central How long have you played SilabGarza: A few months How many hours a day are you on chatbox: umm probably 3-4 Are you frequently active on chatbox: Yeah i always have a page of chatbox up, not always talking though. If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: usually every minute or two. Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I don't really know how to answer that without seeming like a wanna be. (sorry if you think this is me trying to get my 75 words up) I am usually active in the shoutbox and i try to help people out as much as i can. I always see people needing help or someone is spamming the sb. I wish i could prune their shouts or ban them from the shoutbox (probably prune twice and then ban :3) nothing much really to say but i feel people dislike all the spammers and i can do what i stated above. Anything else you want us to know: nothing really, just want to say, WOOT 150 posts and i hope the above was around 150 words from my intro <3Support: ikr/winter Party poopers (but are still feeling the love): EDIT: I forgot to make a poll so i'll keep track of yes's and no's Guided Mod App - KingHybrid - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"]i believe you need 300 posts is the requirements. edit: my mistake, i will support. and ask admin to add poll for you [/COLOR]
Guided Mod App - Guided - 08-29-2010 KingHybrid Wrote:i believe you need 300 posts is the requirements. i think that's ingame or forum, this is chatbox so i believe its 150 Guided Mod App - Ikr - 08-29-2010 [COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I support, I'm in the chatbox occasionally, and your there most of the time. Good luck bro<3[/SIZE][/COLOR] |