SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Coi - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Coi (/showthread.php?tid=26453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-02-2010

Name: Andrew Saxton
In-game name: Coi
Forums name: I Andrew I
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Gmt +0 england.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? most of the time.
Do you play over the night? Yes i always have late night.
Are you active on the chatbox: not really.
Average of time you play a week: around 50 - 60 hours.
Are you active on the forums: very i don't go a day where i havn't been on forum.
How long have you played SilabGarza: around 6 -7 months and varied accounts.
Do you have ANY coding experience: None.
but will learn if needed.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Well i think i should be a mod because, the mod on my timezone has become inactive, and there are many things that i see happening that i can prevent, i feel like there need to be a bit more helpfull in different area's of silabgarza not just a set spot like home and catherby, thats why i try to help alot at trade and skill. also i'm a kind, helpfull guy that will hep everyone that i possible can.

Anything else you would like us to know: i know the in's and outs of the game, and i'm very dedicated.
also i've just become a prefect and sports captain at my school, where we are incharge of the younger years, which may help my jugdement in helping and well.. jugdeing what to do.


Support list:
Tydog620. x
Wassim. x
Shayn. x
Wergy. x
Poweroz. x
Brittany. x
Ciwato1. x
Gangstaboy. x
Kinghybrid. x
Renzy. x
Iron Boom. x
Ashleyjw08. x
I Niga. x
The Real Sla. x
Arm pow3r pk. x
Drizzit. x
IRShayne. x
Danny. x
TehWinner. x
Wildyownz. x
Oscar. x
Whalebait234. x
Mr. Joey. x


Disagree List.
अल&
Lσdeçe 1
;Anonymous;
Humor
2ndtojesus
De nub
Simply Cash


Maybe.
Winter♂
{HOT CHEETO}


Coi - Tydog620 - 09-02-2010

Support Big Grin


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
Tydog620 Wrote:What is this? you filled in nothing... lol Andrew... Support! Big Grin
sorry i clicked enter whilst writing the title Tongue so i justedited now.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Coi - Snackday - 09-02-2010

Sorry but i have to yes.
Your app is awsome


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-02-2010

Thanks for the support tydog, and snackday try and post a bit more help please.


Coi - wassim - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]i dont think we have same timezones but either way you seem like a very nice person and thats a good app so ill support you Smile
goodluck
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Coi - I Andrew I - 09-02-2010

Thanks wassim Smile for the support.


Coi - shayn - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
wassim Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"][B]i dont think we have same timezones but either way you seem like a very nice person and thats a good app so ill support you Smile
goodluck
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lol Wassim, y'habite au UK, c sur que c pas le meme timezone xD

OT;; Support, liked the app, you are active, you're a manga nerd ;D, and you would most likely be a good mod ;P[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Coi - Missingno - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]You've got my support, mate.[/B][/COLOR]


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-02-2010

shayn Wrote:[B][SIZE=3]Lol Wassim, y'habite au UK, c sur que c pas le meme timezone xD[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]OT;; Support, liked the app, you are active, you're a manga nerd ;D, and you would most likely be a good mod ;P
[/B]
[/SIZE]


thanks Smile i think the timezone on the internets differnet like when you go forward an hour it changes from gmt+0 to gmt+1 then when you go an hour back it go goes back to gmt+0 again.

and thanks for the support Smile
manga ftw. new bleach is awsome btw you read it yet?

and thanks for the comment wergy Smile