SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Various PVP armour pieces - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Various PVP armour pieces (/showthread.php?tid=26620)



Various PVP armour pieces - Carnage - 09-04-2010

Hey I'm selling various PVP armour pieces That I have, I will be following the price guide on this forum on prices: Official SilabGarza Priceguide

I'm currently selling:

2x Statius Full Helm

2x Zuriels Robe bottom

1x Statius Platebody

1x Zuriel's Hood

PM me ingame if you're interested; Ingame name: R_0_B_I_N_X

Thanks Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Sold Vesta top To "Oh Fuck"[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Sold Vls to Miss Alice, Hurry, Items are going quick![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Sold Statius plate and 2 helms to "Swish House