SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
500 Kpoints - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 500 Kpoints (/showthread.php?tid=27332)

Pages: 1 2


500 Kpoints - Humor - 09-11-2010

I just got my first 500 Kpoints =D. My next goal is 1K posts and ingame mod Big Grin


500 Kpoints - Missingno - 09-11-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Congrats and good luck, mate.[/B][/COLOR]


500 Kpoints - IxxjacobxxI - 09-11-2010

Congrats and best of luck with future goals.


500 Kpoints - KingHybrid - 09-11-2010

Good luck on the mod lol, ? ooo Well congratz on that. Tongue


500 Kpoints - I Joey I - 09-11-2010

Congratz on these goals.


500 Kpoints - Humor - 09-11-2010

Lol tyvm guys Big Grin


500 Kpoints - Soloooo - 09-11-2010

Nice, Gratz


500 Kpoints - beat my taco - 09-11-2010

Grats, gl on 1k post's.


500 Kpoints - Abcd 2 - 09-11-2010

500 kbank points?


500 Kpoints - Humor - 09-11-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
Abcd 2 Wrote:500 kbank points?

Yeah lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]