SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
2 in 1 Moderator Application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: 2 in 1 Moderator Application. (/showthread.php?tid=27826)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - hyena99 - 09-16-2010

IF U VOTED NONE! PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY!?!?!?!!!


[Image: al6yps.png]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Ingame Moderator Application :

Name: Belmin Hasanic
In-game name: Pk Owned 072
Forums name: [NON EDITED]: Hyena99 , [EDITED]: 072♥
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT +1 I think I live in Holland Europ.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? YES! Mostly *** is online only.
Do you play over the night? Ofcourse I do.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes.
Average of time you play a week: 40 Hours +
Are you active on the forums: Hell Yeah! Im Everyday online!
How long have you played SilabGarza: like 7 Months.(also played when silabgarza was pickup server)
Do you have ANY coding experience: No , Sorry.

[COLOR="White"]Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Im Playing Very Long And i Help Always People , And i got respect to all players.
I love the server its got good places to train and I Just think That i Desirve it Cuz Im An Old Player I played Like before these 6 months , i played like 3 months+ On my Other acc called Hyena99 But i Forgot the password, And i think ik need to be a moderator because i HELP eveybody who needs help! and thats what a moderator should do.

Anything else you would like us to know: I've Been 6 times Moderator on Servers and 2 times Admin on Servers.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]


Sectional Moderator Application :

I Used The Forums Staff Application format but i dont think you need to be ingame staff for section moderatorSmile And theres no format for section mod application.

[COLOR="Magenta"]In-Game Name: Pk owned 072
Forums name [NON EDITED]: Hyena99 , [EDITED]: 072
Reputation Points: Rep Power: 6056
Number of Posts: 788 At the moment.
Any Infractions/bans:
lil fucker Wrote:Dear hyena99,

You have received an infraction at SilGar Forums.

Reason: Posting In Incorrect Sections
What Section Do You Want To Moderate?: Player Board or Spam Section. I prefer Player Board.
How many hours are you on a day?: Well Im Online How much i can!
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/***?: You Are All doing a great job:nice:
Link to In-Game App: http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=47394
Explain why you should be Forum Section Moderator(At least 75 words):
Well i always wanted to be a mod on this server because i just love it and we got great friendly staff , great owner , great places to train , great economie , friendly players and i think i would be a good section mod because im always online on forums.. serieusly alwaysSmile and im really active ingame aswell and if i get section mod ill be even more active on forums so yeah i hope you accept my Section moderator application! :nice:[/COLOR]


P.S I Am Subsection Mod So i already Know What i can do with the powers if i get section modSmile


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - aggie-68 - 09-16-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Good luck

got my support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 in 1 Moderator Application. - hyena99 - 09-16-2010

aggie-68 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Good luck

got my support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks Ahmet <3


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - Juqer - 09-16-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Propably like...

Who are you?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 in 1 Moderator Application. - mr wu - 09-16-2010

i dont support you. even not for a sectional mod yet.

for ingame: as mod you cant break rules, what did u just do? you were account sharing, not best thing for a mod.

sectional mod: dont think u deserve it yet, sorry

edit: add a poll


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - Humor - 09-16-2010

Sorry, Im not supporting because you're never online now and whenever you are you want to pk. Anyways 1 vote doesnt do it all. Good Luck!


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - Poweroz1 - 09-16-2010

I say no for both i beleive u wouldnt be a good mod or sectional mod and u break rules nty


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - KingHybrid - 09-16-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Agreed with Mr wu, But i will hold my vote and see how you do in game

And for sectional no support sorry.
[/COLOR]


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - I NIGA - 09-16-2010

support good luck.


2 in 1 Moderator Application. - Ikr - 09-17-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Yes to in-game mod.

No to Sectional mod.

Good luck (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]