SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Purple Partyhat - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Purple Partyhat (/showthread.php?tid=27860)



Purple Partyhat - Yes - 09-16-2010

I have donated for a Purple Partyhat which i still did not receive but in a short while I will do so, I'm wondering how much can I get for it and hopefully sell it Smile

Offers people, I take items too.


Purple Partyhat - Arm P0w3r Pk - 09-16-2010

hahahahaha very funny it is untradble and a killtrade is illegal in SilabGarza so good Luck =]


Purple Partyhat - I Like Pking - 09-18-2010

It's illegal. Don't try.


Purple Partyhat - Yes - 09-20-2010

Oh I never knew that! Thanks for telling me.


Purple Partyhat - str man - 09-20-2010

Ilegall.So what if thats ilegal?:L


Purple Partyhat - Yes - 09-20-2010

Please close this thread, delete this comment.


Purple Partyhat - hyena99 - 09-20-2010

Yes Wrote:Please close this thread, delete this comment.

^^ Bumping.