![]() |
|
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved (/showthread.php?tid=27893) |
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - bobo - 09-16-2010 Name: Branden McCurley In-game name:*Skillzerz*or Lil Skillzer Forums name: Skillzerz Time zone (GMT +/- ?): Mountain Time. Do you play when most of the staff are off? Primexddz and Le Hybrid are usually the only staff on other than Gir. So I guess so? Do you play over the night? I usually play until* about, 2 A.M. every day. Are you active on the chatbox: I'm not regularly on the chatbox unless I am bored on the server. Average of time you play a week: I'm on whenever my brothers aren't on, school just started so I won't be on "as" much but still as much as i can, will also be on for a lot of the weekends, unless i have a baseball game. Are you active on the forums: Very Active lately. How long have you played SilabGarza: I have played Silabgarza for about 7 months and know the server very well. Do you have ANY coding experience: No, but very eager to learn ![]() Explain why you should be*mod*(100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be a mod because I know most of the server very well, I also help players whenever an oppurtunity presents itself to me. I think we should have more staff that are logged on but not away from their computer half the time. If you want a staff member like that then I am your man. I believe that with these features of mine that we could have a very nice server with a good wholesome community with a kind*mod. I try to be as respectful as I possible can to everyone that I meet. With 7 months of experience you know that I could be a very successful moderator. As I wasn't always called skillzerz my ingame name used to be bob before the ddos happened a couple months ago. On that character many people knew me and I respected them and was a very popular player. Please make me a mod. I can promise you that I will be a very good*mod*who will not abuse his powers. I feel completely useless when people ask me if I'm a*mod*and have to say no, most people that have asked me if I was a*mod*were people who had nulled accounts.. and without powers. i could do nothing to help them. I take a lot of pride in what i do on the server and just wish i could be a little more helpful. I can promise you that i will be one of the best and most active mods in the game. Thank you every1 for taking the time to read my application. ~skillzerz* Anything else you would like us to know: I would like you to know that I have a very kind spirit. My name is Branden McCurley, I live in New Mexico. I might not be on as much because I have a very hectic baseball schedule and school to deal with every day. If i have baseball games on Saturdays or Sundays, they are usually very early. So i will be on for most of that afternoon if I can. Sidenote: If you have never seen me ingame. please add me and see just how active i am. I won't be active in the mornings though due to baseball games/practice and school. PS: I realize I posted a "Quitting the ingame life" thread, although i was going through a rough time then, my cousin got very sick and was in the hospital and had to much to do, sorry, I will NOT be quitting anytime soon. Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - Its My Life - 09-16-2010 I would say yes but you quit ingame to Noppee Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - bobo - 09-16-2010 alright, thats cool. im not gonna argue. you can go read my quitting thread and i posted it like a week ago.
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - Humor - 09-18-2010 Sorry u made a quitting thread which is automaticalyl against the rules, so ima say no. sorry Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - Jemo - 09-18-2010 [COLOR="White"]I've seen you in-game, but that's the only thing. I'll vote when I'll see you do things. And the people voting no because he made a quit thread, gtfo. Doesn't mean he would make a bad mod.[/COLOR] Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - KingHybrid - 09-18-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"]I dont think you should make a mod app after you been gone for a while. But ever since you came back you have been helping alot. I will hold my vote though until i see you active again. good luck[/COLOR] Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - Brittany - 09-18-2010 Making a quitting thread automatically disqualifies you :\ |