![]() |
|
Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47) +---- Thread: Fall3n V1 Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=28241) |
Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - fall3n ang3l - 09-19-2010 [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Name: Aaron In-game name: Fall3n V1 (used to be Fall3n Ang3l for you oldfags out there )Forums name: Fall3n Ang3l Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT +10 Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play when some staff are on and when staff are offline. Do you play over the night? I play from 8am - 2am most days. Not on all of that time obviously. (Eating or giving it up to my mum because her laptop fails) Are you active on the chatbox: Not Really, I sometimes go on there. Average of time you play a week: 70 Hours. Don't need to go to school so yeah. Are you active on the forums: Yes How long have you played SilabGarza: Well, I started playing v2. I joined forums July 2009 and I played about 2 weeks before that. Do you have ANY coding experience: No. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): [COLOR="White"]I have the experience of being moderator on this server. I am helpful and reliable. I respect all players and expect them to respect all players as well. I help people as much as I can. I know the server like the back of my hand. I am well known and respected by players. I have made alot of guides to help people and make them look as good as I can. I don't spam on the forums. I always tell people to make sure they read the ::rules. You can usually see me around ::Skill, ::dzone or ::home. [/COLOR] Anything else you would like us to know: Don't be afraid to ask for help. I am kind and will respect you. I will help as best as I can. I am a Oldfag so I know most of the stuff about the server. One thing I don't know.. PRICES. I don't know them all. priceguide.tk is the best place to go. [COLOR="Magenta"] Thanks for reading my application Please do not vote no because you haven't seen me around. REMEMBER: I'm from Australia and might not be active in your timezone. If you have a reason for voting no. Please post below so I can work on it. Thanks[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] Support List [COLOR="White"] Tydog620 GTA <3 4770 Wergy Le Hybrid Amberr Mason Anonymous Illzone Crystal IrShane Kdizzle Rayzer Ikr Miss Alice Intrvention Wildy Owns You Love Me CrazyShayn Renzy Synister Magnum829 Z3rk My M4ul Yes Black Sasuke I Niga I Lodece 1 ABCD 2 De Nub Ciwato1 Stevenkillsp Mollie 221 James' Im Teh Nub Lukey Parkour Josh Poweroz1 Wassim Ipog Tied Nahhhhh ChaoticAngel Westside Boy Str Man Lect Riderz k0 bl1tz k0 Atridos Rubbish Not Lady Vesta MLB Kid13 Bike SillyFruitCake Sexzii GotSkillz Kayliee Xx Ko3d xX No Skills Shadow221 Dwarv3nz Kevin Haunter Clein Mollie 221 English Bewbies Grace xXx Purple xXx Inb4Trolling Ecuiz[/COLOR] Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Kessen - 09-19-2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="LightBlue"]Did you have it before ? Support anyway i remember when you gave me all your items Aggggeeesss ago [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Tydog620 - 09-19-2010 Support
Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - fall3n ang3l - 09-19-2010 I'm trying to make a poll guys, can't figure it out now that i already posted it ffs
Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Phil... - 09-19-2010 [COLOR="White"]No? You're a fag. No thanks. Jaykay, u b mai biatch? Zapport.[/COLOR] Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - fall3n ang3l - 09-19-2010 Thanks for the votes guys <33 Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - 4770 - 09-19-2010 Support. You were an awsome mod in '09 and i hope you will be an awsome mod in '10-'11 Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Missingno - 09-19-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Shuppoht. ;D[/B][/COLOR] Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - KingHybrid - 09-19-2010 Support! good luck on mod. Fall3n V1 Moderator Application - Amberr - 09-19-2010 n00b1 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]No? You're a fag. No thanks. [COLOR="Cyan"]omg lol, i was going to say ... but yeee, you help me alot, even when i ask 10000 questions supportt ![/COLOR]
|