SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Omgnoway8's Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Omgnoway8's Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=2865)



Omgnoway8's Mod Application - omgnoway8 - 10-23-2009

Hello all staff. I would like to be an in-game mod.
(What is your name in-game?)[Well my name in-game is Omgnoway8]
(What would you do to make this server better?)[Well....I would change it to a 508 as well]
(Will you be active on the forums?)[Of course yes.]


Omgnoway8's Mod Application - Suck Mi Swag - 10-23-2009

Fail App, You Need 150+ Post's On Forum's + Didn't Follow The Format O.o


Omgnoway8's Mod Application - Hanging On - 10-23-2009

Same as what mr swagg said, along with 2months on the game, and put a poll on it.


Omgnoway8's Mod Application - r4p1dzz - 10-23-2009

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]This thread fails for several reasons:

1. Not enough posts.

2. Not the right format.

3. I have never ever seen you in-game so I have never seen you help. *OBVIOUSLY*

Sorry, but I do not recommend you for in-game mod.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Omgnoway8's Mod Application - iamnotme - 10-23-2009

wee! another mod app denied! Big Grin