SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Laxxstar's Updated Bank (/showthread.php?tid=29034)



Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Laxxstar - 09-26-2010

[Image: 2ywxp3k.png]

[Image: 28u41vr.png]

[Image: msk6kj.png]

[Image: 30tnqrp.jpg]


Total Cash: 11.994B

Total in Items (estimated): 4.675B

Net Worth: 16.7B

Thanks for viewingSmile Leave comments and cookies if you'd like!


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - I NIGA - 09-26-2010

2much cash dude buy some items!!lol but nice!


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Humor - 09-26-2010

How mutch of that stuff was blackmailed for? :O But styll nicebank tho spend that cash.


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - I Joey I - 09-26-2010

Nice bank but for max cashes
You thieve for it or what lol
I know i thieved when i first started :L.


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Laxxstar - 09-26-2010

Hahaha none -.- and i plan on spending it i just don't know what to buy


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Teh Wiz - 09-26-2010

Good bank man. Organize it up and spend that money!

8/10


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - intrvention - 09-26-2010

uhmmm rich much? soo nice.. i wish i had that much


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - Laxxstar - 09-26-2010

I'm glad you appreciate itSmile


Laxxstar's Updated Bank - KingHybrid - 09-26-2010

Nice bank but what you need so much cash for lol, go shopping Smile