SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1 hour of welfaring - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1 hour of welfaring (/showthread.php?tid=29675)

Pages: 1 2 3


1 hour of welfaring - Noahs Ark - 10-02-2010

k well bored outa my fking mind skilling, i got a briliant idea to go welfaring in rune and black dhide. after i died, 1 hour later, this is the result. pretty good. i would greatly appreate it if someone would please tally up the price because i dont like math so.. yeah

[Image: or75hy.jpg]


1 hour of welfaring - I Joey I - 10-02-2010

Not bad i guess.


1 hour of welfaring - Noahs Ark - 10-02-2010

tanks bud i guess


1 hour of welfaring - ILLZONE - 10-02-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]Meh, wellfaring is nooby not much to show off.

if you EARNED this I'd say well done[/COLOR]



1 hour of welfaring - Humor - 10-02-2010

Wow!!! Good Stuf!! Around 1.5-1.7b? Lol nice


1 hour of welfaring - KingHybrid - 10-02-2010

Lol nice, good job hehe, made a good loot in 1 hr


1 hour of welfaring - Abcd 2 - 10-02-2010

0/10 since you welfared. If you wouldn't have welfared I'd rate it a 8/10.

P.S. I hate welfares.


1 hour of welfaring - U F O - 10-02-2010

I think if you died to someone that was welfaring then u should quit.

Looks like you embarrassed a lot of people today


1 hour of welfaring - Lect - 10-02-2010

illzone your picture ofyou and your friends makes you look gay no affence.
because the guy who took the pic looks gay and yous look like his bjer Smile
(no affenceSmile


1 hour of welfaring - ILLZONE - 10-02-2010

Lect Wrote:illzone your picture ofyou and your friends makes you look gay no affence.
because the guy who took the pic looks gay and yous look like his bjer Smile
(no affenceSmile

Hey ass hole, that's my brother who is in the US army, fuck off


[Image: 12931_102255863132881_100000454045808_60...3968_n.jpg]
Any more comments about my brother?