SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Small sale @ buying - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Small sale @ buying (/showthread.php?tid=30376)



Small sale @ buying - Meganub - 10-09-2010

Hhihi I am selling a few good items u offer I accept some items my in game user is
Meganub

First item ags
Second item rune plate skirt (G)
Third item gilded skirt
Fourth item guthix skirt

Buying:
I am buying 2-5k sharks tell me how much u want




Thanks byeBig Grin


Small sale @ buying - KingHybrid - 10-09-2010

You wanna buy raw sharks and you can cook them? Smile


Small sale @ buying - Meganub - 10-09-2010

Hmm how much do. U have and can't buy till tmrw cause I'm on my iPod right now


Small sale @ buying - Humor - 10-09-2010

[SIZE="3"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]You wanna buy raw sharks and you can cook them? Smile

Ill buy Raw Sharks. I needa get 99 Cooking >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]