SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Shovel Pker's goal - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Shovel Pker's goal (/showthread.php?tid=30457)



Shovel Pker's goal - [[Whadafuxx]] - 10-10-2010

This will be my goal thread for my new pure "Shovel Pker"

This will include: Items, skills, cash, pking goals, and so on, so far.

Anything that's finished will be in Green. where as things that aren't finished will be in red. In progress will be blue


Stats
  • 75 Attack
  • 99 Strength
  • 42 Defence
  • 44 Prayer
  • 99 Range
  • 94 Magic


Items
  • AGS
  • Claws
  • Full void
  • Fire cape
  • Dark bow
  • Ranger set



I will finish it later, because I really can't think of anything else


Shovel Pker's goal - Missingno - 10-10-2010

Best of luck with your goals, bruh.


Shovel Pker's goal - KingHybrid - 10-10-2010

Easy goals lol, good luck on them!


Shovel Pker's goal - B1ake - 10-10-2010

Haha good luck getting all these.
Ags should be the hardest, or Firecape.


Shovel Pker's goal - Humor - 10-10-2010

gl with ur goals.


Shovel Pker's goal - [[Whadafuxx]] - 10-10-2010

Thanks guys. It'll be an experience for me. Since I'm admin and don't really know anything anymore. I'll be learning like I did when I first joined the server


Shovel Pker's goal - KingHybrid - 10-10-2010

[[Whadafuxx]];354755 Wrote:Thanks guys. It'll be an experience for me. Since I'm admin and don't really know anything anymore. I'll be learning like I did when I first joined the server

Ehh yeah lol, i guess it would be cool to like start over like that.