SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
V6's goals on hiscores domination - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: V6's goals on hiscores domination (/showthread.php?tid=30506)



V6's goals on hiscores domination - V12 - 10-10-2010

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]So I recently maxed out my total level.

[Image: mmu4h1.png]

Next I plan on getting top 5 on the hiscores, and then top 3. After that I'll feel accomplished. Wish me luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



V6's goals on hiscores domination - Bike - 10-10-2010

gratz dude! wow all 99s thats special


V6's goals on hiscores domination - Abcd 2 - 10-10-2010

Good luck bro. <3 your pro.


V6's goals on hiscores domination - B O N E S - 10-10-2010

Wow, gratz on all 99's


V6's goals on hiscores domination - fall3n ang3l - 10-10-2010

Good Luck with getting into the top 5 Smile. I'm still trying to get into the top 10 Wink


V6's goals on hiscores domination - Josh G - 10-10-2010

Gratzzz gl on top 5


V6's goals on hiscores domination - Clein - 10-10-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wow! Nice stats buddy.
Congratulations for making your stats maxed.
Keep it up!
[/COLOR]


V6's goals on hiscores domination - Bonifah - 10-10-2010

Congrats on the max, and good luck on the high scores.


V6's goals on hiscores domination - KingHybrid - 10-10-2010

Wow, good luck on top 5 bro.


V6's goals on hiscores domination - wildy owns - 10-10-2010

good job gl on being no.1 Smile