SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Very big sale -- save ur hat - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Very big sale -- save ur hat (/showthread.php?tid=30662)

Pages: 1 2


Very big sale -- save ur hat - Arm P0w3r Pk - 10-12-2010

Ok Guys here is My B sale:

[Image: bsale.png]


If you have any questions post here or pm me ingame: ---» Save Ur Hat or x Lord Eop x(I will play on both so add all the 2 acc's)

THANK YOU!


Very big sale -- save ur hat - lord ares - 10-12-2010

lol jaballs just pmed me sorry had to say something


Very big sale -- save ur hat - I Slay Kids - 10-12-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]Is that lamp this weildible? And how much for it?
And how much for all tokkul?
[/COLOR]


Very big sale -- save ur hat - shayn - 10-12-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]What's the second item to the fourth row?
(The kinda lamp-looking-like thignie)

P.S.: Chui du Quebec ;]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Very big sale -- save ur hat - Arm P0w3r Pk - 10-12-2010

[COLOR="Red"]it is nothing x[) can be made from iron so if you want i could give it to you {CråzyShåyn}



WOW T'est du Quebec moi aussi =)![/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:Is that lamp this weildible? And how much for it?
And how much for all tokkul?

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Can you please offer.... but if you dont have idea i think i could sell it for 100k each deal???[/COLOR]


Very big sale -- save ur hat - I Pk 4 Sex - 10-13-2010

Oil Lantern ('that lamp looking thingy') is made by smithing, dont buy it. If he says its rare, hes lying.


Very big sale -- save ur hat - Arm P0w3r Pk - 10-13-2010

Quote:Oil Lantern ('that lamp looking thingy') is made by smithing, dont buy it. If he says its rare, hes lying.

DUDE i never sad it were rare Look what I posted I sad clairly that it can be made from Iron and if someone wanted I could give for freee -.- are you ***** or what???


Very big sale -- save ur hat - M4gnum829 - 10-13-2010

[SIZE="2"]
Arm P0w3r Pk Wrote:[B][COLOR="Lime"]DUDE i never sad it were rare Look what I posted I sad clairly that it can be made from Iron and if someone wanted I could give for freee -.- are you ***** or what???

Dude, he said "IF" he "SAYS" its rare. l2read man.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Very big sale -- save ur hat - Jamesss - 10-13-2010

i'll buy gilded pl8 700m?


Very big sale -- save ur hat - 7up 4 Fox - 10-13-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]How much for the money?

Jokes, Offer me a price for full addy ( G ), Dont say offer.. Otherwise we got no starting point[/SIZE][/COLOR]