SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=30821)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

[SIZE="2"]Name:

Jacob Marcelino

In Game Name:


Clein


Chat Box Name:


Clein ̶̶̶̶๋๋๋™


Forum Name:


Clein

Time Zone:

UTC/GMT +8 hours

How long have you played SilabGarza:


Almost 6 months now. If anyone of you doesn't know, My other account is Majirouge, I started to create this account because my Majirouge got hacked.


How many hours a day are you on chatbox:

6 - 9 hours


Are you frequently active on chatbox:


Yes Big Grin

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox:

[COLOR="Cyan"]Every minute to see if there is someone that needs help or Someone is Pming me.
[/COLOR]
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):

[COLOR="Cyan"]Because I really like to help new-comers, I am kind and I would like to have the experience of being promoted from a Chatbox Moderator.

I try and persuade people, mostly new-comers to stay. I also have been trying very hard to keep the economy at a standard level, and sorting out problems such as nullers. I always try and make sure people are having fun and get their friends to join.[/COLOR]

Anything else you want us to know:

I will not abuse my powers such as banning others for no reason. I will make sure spammmers and bots get banned/kicked I will not ban the innocent i will have evidence and post on the forum before banning one person. [/SIZE]


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - I NIGA - 10-14-2010

support...


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Thank you Buddy.
You rock![/COLOR]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Missingno - 10-14-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I never see you on the chatbox.

Maybe like twice a day, but that's it.

No support.
[/COLOR]


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wergy, You already saw me on chatbox.
Ok, Thank you for voting no.
Its ok.[/COLOR]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - I Am Prolapzze - 10-14-2010

i vote no cus iver never seen ya


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

I Am Prolapzze Wrote:i vote no cus iver never seen ya

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Im on http://www.xat.com/silabgarza
and here on forums.[/COLOR]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Westside Boy - 10-14-2010

No Support , Because I dont know You.SOZ


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - I Joey I - 10-14-2010

No support,I just dislike you from the way you act,

Your a kissup to all the mods,You Spam your own post(ive seen it alot)

Sorry but look at your signature,Its 100% kissup.


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

Ok... Thanks for voting no again Sad