SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Boaters, Claws, ect. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Boaters, Claws, ect. (/showthread.php?tid=31540)

Pages: 1 2


Boaters, Claws, ect. - ILLZONE - 10-19-2010

Either offer or use prices off http://priceguide.tk

[Image: salemollie.png]


Boaters, Claws, ect. - Xx Purple XX - 10-19-2010

i buy ur claws Smile


Boaters, Claws, ect. - ILLZONE - 10-19-2010

Xx Purple XX Wrote:i buy ur claws Smile

Offer?


Boaters, Claws, ect. - Xx Purple XX - 10-19-2010

1.3b? im poor noob =[


Boaters, Claws, ect. - ILLZONE - 10-19-2010

Xx Purple XX Wrote:1.3b? im poor noob =[
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
That works, pm me ig
[/COLOR]


Boaters, Claws, ect. - mollie 221 - 10-20-2010

Ill buy these two...
Blue Boater = 500m
Red Boater = 450m

If I buy both make me a deal?


Boaters, Claws, ect. - I Pk 4 Sex - 10-20-2010

Ill buy all 3 spears for 150m


Boaters, Claws, ect. - ILLZONE - 10-20-2010

mollie 221 Wrote:Ill buy these two...
Blue Boater = 500m
Red Boater = 450m

If I buy both make me a deal?

Ok (:

Deal: 900m both?

I Pk 4 Sex Wrote:Ill buy all 3 spears for 150m

Meh, ok


Boaters, Claws, ect. - mollie 221 - 10-22-2010

[quote=ILLZONE]Ok (:

Deal: 900m both?

In items please lol Tongue?


Boaters, Claws, ect. - ILLZONE - 10-22-2010

mollie 221 Wrote:[quote=ILLZONE]Ok (:

Deal: 900m both?

In items please lol Tongue?

Sure, we need to like make a time to meet, we r dif timezones