SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dwarv3nz Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Dwarv3nz Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=32838)

Pages: 1 2 3


Dwarv3nz Mod App - DWarV3nz ON A GUnz - 10-30-2010

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Name:Lucas
In-game name: Dwwarv3nz
Forums name: Dwarv3nz
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Central
Do you play when most of the staff are off?-Yes i play when im not on forums
Do you play over the night?-ehh somtimes
Are you active on the chatbox:
Average of time you play a week:around 15hours or more
Are you active on the forums: Yes Very active
How long have you played SilabGarza: since 09-26-2010
Do you have ANY coding experience: nope want to learn how to tho

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):i think i would be a good mod cause I help with clues,quests,skills etc. i like to help with everything i can,i answer every private message i get i know all the rules.This is the only server/forum that i realy like and is addictive lol and i dont imagine myself leaving this beautiful server anytime soon i realy love this game.Iam sure that i be nice whenever i can and i joke around somtimes i think i might make a good mod so ..think about making me mod...

Anything else you would like us to know: thanks to gir,britt and anyone else who made this server i would be very bored without this server.


And yes i need to work on my posts [/COLOR][/SIZE]



Dwarv3nz Mod App - PhantomsCry - 10-30-2010

You do need to meet the requirements, but I am still rooting for you. I have seen you help in-game, when we weren't getting DDos'ed.

Anyways best of luck.


Dwarv3nz Mod App - P O T T E Dd - 10-30-2010

Don't support, tbh u haven't been on server enuf to learn the ropes and I haven't seen u as active as other ppl on forums. Keep trying tho.


Dwarv3nz Mod App - wildy owns - 10-30-2010

lul nty you spam, and you arent active, and you dont have requirements


Dwarv3nz Mod App - Yogassa - 10-30-2010

havent seen you ingame yet, so ill hold my vote for now


Dwarv3nz Mod App - Benjieee - 10-30-2010

never seen u in the game u never helped me etc the mods do (: like seek etc (:


Dwarv3nz Mod App - Welshboy - 10-30-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
DWarV3nz ON A GUnz Wrote:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Name:Lucas
In-game name: Dwwarv3nz
Forums name: Dwarv3nz
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Central
Do you play when most of the staff are off?-Yes i play when im not on forums
Do you play over the night?-ehh somtimes
Are you active on the chatbox:
Average of time you play a week:around 15hours or more
Are you active on the forums: Yes Very active
How long have you played SilabGarza: since 09-26-2010
Do you have ANY coding experience: nope want to learn how to tho

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):i think i would be a good mod cause I help with clues,quests,skills etc. i like to help with everything i can,i answer every private message i get i know all the rules.This is the only server/forum that i realy like and is addictive lol and i dont imagine myself leaving this beautiful server anytime soon i realy love this game.Iam sure that i be nice whenever i can and i joke around somtimes i think i might make a good mod so ..think about making me mod...

Anything else you would like us to know: thanks to gir,britt and anyone else who made this server i would be very bored without this server.


And yes i need to work on my posts [/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you already knew that, why did you make this application? Sorry, but technically this is spam.

That being said, no support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dwarv3nz Mod App - Shaddow221 - 10-30-2010

No thanks.


Dwarv3nz Mod App - Wtfbbq - 10-30-2010

Code:
[COLOR="red"][U][I][B]T[/B][/I][/U][/color][color=Red][B][I][U]o become a moderator[/U][/I][/B][/color], [color=red][U][U][I][B]you must have the following completed.[/B][/I][/U][/U][/color]
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
[color=Red][U][B][I]0 infraction points[/I][/B][/U][/color]

You spam, and you've been banned so that means you've gotten infractions.

Oh, and no.



Dwarv3nz Mod App - Eeeellyyyy - 10-30-2010

i vote yes Smile