SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Status Update - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Status Update (/showthread.php?tid=33218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Status Update - Gir - 11-01-2010

First, please vote! http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=8

Okay since the DDoS is still going on, and I just got home, I've requested the Server IP to change, hopefully the IP will be changed by tonight. I will update the webclient accordingly and the downloaded client will need to be redownloaded


Current Status:

Online due to DDoS
- IP change request is pending.ip changed, check newer annoucment


And please go vote, let's try to keep silabgarza powerful!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=8

Spread the vote link to your friends please Smile
Thanks for being patient! Server will be back up very soon!


Status Update - Fart Skillz - 11-01-2010

first


Status Update - Billyy - 11-01-2010

Alright, well hopefully it won't take too long. Idc what it takes I need to play

Smile

Thanks Travis.


Status Update - M16 Warlord - 11-01-2010

cool as long as yall are a work in progress...thanks alot for the server i mean we are just sitting in a chair doing nun really...yall are like working on this websiteSmile so i thank yall...thats why silabgarza rocks all serversSmile


Status Update - Brittany - 11-01-2010

Well, let's hope it's back up by tonight!


Status Update - B1ake - 11-01-2010

Finally all these kids will stop spamming about the server being down Big Grin.


Status Update - PhantomsCry - 11-01-2010

Fart Skillz Wrote:first

What kind of spam is this? It's really important we fix this, for the sake of the community. Anyways sorry I can't vote at this hotel, I wish the server the best of luck.

Thanks for keeping us updated.


Status Update - fall3n ang3l - 11-01-2010

Rank 21 - Rank 9 from last time I checked. That is beast considering it's been offline for 48 Hours+. Good work guys <3


Status Update - Carly - 11-01-2010

Lets hope its up sooon i wannna play Smile


Status Update - FallenLegend - 11-01-2010

[COLOR="Plum"]Thanks for everything Travis and Britt
You guys are doing a great job ![/COLOR]