SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
RSGrandpa For Mod - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: RSGrandpa For Mod (/showthread.php?tid=33357)



RSGrandpa For Mod - RSGrandpa - 11-02-2010

Name: Ryan Keys
In-game name: RSGrandpa
Forums name: RSGrandpa
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (GMT +10:00 Brisbane)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play too long to find out which staff are currently on
Do you play over the night? Yes all the time
Are you active on the chatbox: I haven't found the chat box really
Average of time you play a week: I play 10 hours a day so roughly around 70
Are you active on the forums: Yes I will be posting more
How long have you played SilabGarza: A Week or so
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little bit of C++ and HTML coding in class.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well I want to help out the SilGar family , I am a old time server player on alot of runescape private servers and currently I have seen that Silgar is the best for me , I know that I don't have alot of posts as I have just signed up on the forums but I know for a fact that I know alot and also that I am on the game ages. That helps me interactive with people and getting to know them. Also when you use ::help I will be there straight away unless I am afk(But normally offline when I am) I ain't going let you sit there for 30 mins waiting.

Anything else you would like us to know:
No that is it and hopefully people take me seriously and not troll me.


RSGrandpa For Mod - KingHybrid - 11-02-2010

[COLOR="Red"]To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points.

Next time read the requirements please.[/COLOR]