SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: [GOAL] Firecapes Goal (/showthread.php?tid=33471)

Pages: 1 2


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - ILLZONE - 11-04-2010

Sooo, Alot of people said my 100 dpl8 goal isn't impressive, so... My ADD ON goal (yes I'm still getting 100 plates) is to get 10 Firecapes.


Progress: 1/10
[Image: silabgarza70.png]


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - beat my taco - 11-04-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow lmfao, did you even get the 100 d plates?

Good luck with that, it's gonna take you a long time lmfao.[/COLOR]



[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - Eeeellyyyy - 11-04-2010

huh? why u want a 100 d pl8 goal?
nd gl on firecapes Big Grin


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - ILLZONE - 11-04-2010

beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow lmfao, did you even get the 100 d plates?

Good luck with that, it's gonna take you a long time lmfao.[/COLOR]

49/100 right now

And thanks, I know. at 2 hours per it's going to take like 4 days if I no life it

Eeeellyyyy Wrote:huh? why u want a 100 d pl8 goal?
nd gl on firecapes Big Grin

For the hell of it, I already got 49/50, The thread is somewhere in goals section lol and thanks :nice:


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - Benjieee - 11-04-2010

Goodluck and make guide for fire cape?;d


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - ILLZONE - 11-04-2010

Benjieee Wrote:Goodluck and make guide for fire cape?;d

If we didn't have so many great ones I would, but making one is pointless at this point

and ty Big Grin


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - Pking Lewis - 11-04-2010

gl with fire cape


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - ILLZONE - 11-04-2010

Pking Lewis Wrote:gl with fire cape

Thank you


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - Benjieee - 11-04-2010

ILLZONE Wrote:If we didn't have so many great ones I would, but making one is pointless at this point

and ty Big Grin

gimme link of 1?;d


[GOAL] Firecapes Goal - ILLZONE - 11-04-2010

Added Pic

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Benjieee Wrote:gimme link of 1?;d

One I used[/SIZE][/COLOR]