SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Ninja xeagle Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Ninja xeagle Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=33662)



Ninja xeagle Moderator Application - Iltfeva - 11-05-2010

In-game name: Ninja xeagle/Iltfeva

Forums name: Iltfeva

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +10 hours Brisbane

Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes there is almost no staff on when I am on

Do you play over the night? Whenever I can I will play silabgarza I will so yes I play overnight usually

Are you active on the chatbox: I used to be but not usually now because I just love the game

Average of time you play a week: I don’t know but usually as soon as skool finishes so 40+ hours a week

Are you active on the forums: I am always active on forums when I possibly can be.

How long have you played SilabGarza: I have played a long time on iltfeva and recently started my ninja xeagle account, so I started ninja xeagle about 3-6 weeks ago and I was playing on iltfeva about 9-15 weeks.

Do you have ANY coding experience:I had once done some coding with my mate when he tried to make a server.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):I would love to be a mod on your server because I want to help people and just help people with anything they need, being a mod on your server would help a lot because I don’t break the rules and I don’t trash talk or anything like that. I am dedicated to this server and have donated many times to SilabGarza. Whenever the server goes offline I just can’t wait until it is back online. I would love to be more a part of this server than I already am by being a mod and showing my dedication and the hard effort I will put in to the server and making it a better place if I become a moderator.

Anything else you would like us to know: I came and started playing this game when jagex banned my runescape account because I apparently did a staff impersonation and wasted 60$ of my money because I still had membership and I couldn’t redeem my money, anyway that’s when runescape went shit and nobody likes it anymore. Thank you, accepting this application would be of great appreciation to me.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]and yes my forum account fails :S


Ninja xeagle Moderator Application - beat my taco - 11-05-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Quote:Moderator application rules.

You MUST use this format.

Code:
Name:
In-game name:
Forums name:
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):
Do you play when most of the staff are off?
Do you play over the night?
Are you active on the chatbox:
Average of time you play a week:
Are you active on the forums:
How long have you played SilabGarza:
Do you have ANY coding experience:

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Anything else you would like us to know:

To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points.


Things that will help you get with your application.
Well respected
Helpful ingame
Well known
Many supporters
Active on forums.


Things that will Auto Decline your application
Advertising your application
Spamming the forums to get your posts
Posting a Quitting thread


Have fun, and good luck getting staff.

Re-apply when you actually get the requirements..http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565[/COLOR]



Ninja xeagle Moderator Application - Humor - 11-05-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

Re-apply when you actually get the requirements..http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565[/COLOR]

This ^^^

OT: No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ninja xeagle Moderator Application - Smite U Out - 11-05-2010

quite funny this lol.come back when have more posts than 10 and know what your doin on the game.