![]() |
|
royaly smc--mod app - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: royaly smc--mod app (/showthread.php?tid=33663) |
royaly smc--mod app - Royaly Smc - 11-05-2010 Name: david In-game name: royaly smc Forums name: royaly smc Timezone(GMT +/- ?): eastern Do you play when most of the staff are off? no Do you play over the night? yes when im off school or weekends Are you active on the chatbox: yes every 1-2 hours Average of time you play a week: 30-50 hours a week depending on homework Are you active on the forums: i have not been active lately in the forums but plan too How long have you played SilabGarza: 4 and a half months Do you have ANY coding experience: yes i help create a private server and on my second year of computor programming in high school. Also I am planning on taking a mentorship with a tech designer where i will learn many unique abilitys that some might not know. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I have been known to be calm but respect other peoples opinions and give them a couple chances and telling they if they are doing somthing wrong. On the other hand I also like to help people and have many friends. I am very familiar with the game and almost all of the places on the game besides the the hidden or secret ones. I know of many sites that could help train, make money, talk to people, trade, ext... Anything else you would like us to know:One of the reasons i have not been able to be a frequent member in the forums is because of school and work. I have just finished my mentorship and plan to be a key player in the success of this game. Also i am very familiar with many of the new players and some of the older players but i have very rarely came and talked to a mod because i am usually at trade or at bandos or fire camp but plan to go wherever i am needed if i get the job. royaly smc--mod app - beat my taco - 11-05-2010 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] Quote:Moderator application rules. Re-apply when you actually get the requirements..http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565[/COLOR] royaly smc--mod app - dynastyz - 11-05-2010 [COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]You don't meet the requirements... You need more posts to be mod. Maybe for next time you can read the application format for further information on what it's needed to be mod. [url]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=19174 Edit: It's been said all ready two times now, no need to re-post another post saying the requirements... Even though I did, when I post mine, haunter's wasn't posted.[/url] Link to it^[/SIZE][/COLOR] royaly smc--mod app - Timed - 11-05-2010 only 299 more posts to go.. |