SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Pojay22's mod app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Pojay22's mod app (/showthread.php?tid=34104)

Pages: 1 2 3


Pojay22's mod app - Pojay22 - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]In-game name: Pojay22
Forums name: Pojay22
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -5
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Not usually
Do you play over the night? sometimes
Are you active on the chatbox: not usally but do visit it
Average of time you play a week: 36-40 hours
Are you active on the forums: of course
How long have you played SilabGarza: about 3-4 months
Do you have ANY coding experience: nope but I am going to be learning next year[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pojay22's mod app - wildy owns - 11-09-2010

how did i not see this coming... no support sorry you just got the requirements and your not very active on the forums which is very important.. sorry its a no plus you skipped a part of the app


Pojay22's mod app - Pojay22 - 11-09-2010

Wtf??? I am active on the forums???


Pojay22's mod app - B O N E S - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="White"]You just got 300 posts and you didnt even do the 100 word thing .____.
No Support[/COLOR]


Pojay22's mod app - O Tyranitar - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Posts: 301

Simply said, you just got the damn post requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pojay22's mod app - wildy owns - 11-09-2010

Pojay22 Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Wtf??? I am active on the forums???

you joined 4 months ago and you have 300 posts... plus you have 2 days online not very active to me[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pojay22's mod app - Pojay22 - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I have been on the forums way longer than that!!!
I was on once i first started playing the game![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pojay22's mod app - wildy owns - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Pojay22 Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I have been on the forums way longer than that!!!
I was on once i first started playing the game![/SIZE][/COLOR]

you even proved me more right 4+ months and not even 500 posts....[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pojay22's mod app - Pojay22 - 11-09-2010

Well i am not a post whore I actually watch my posts?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Should i just have britt close this until i get more posts?


Pojay22's mod app - Ace Of Heart - 11-09-2010

You just got requirements. You can't just hit 300 and instantly apply.

Also, you have to make sure admins/other people see you when you post or help people out.