SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bones! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Bones! (/showthread.php?tid=34956)

Pages: 1 2


Bones! - Gawd - 11-18-2010

All bones of any kind! post here!


Bones! - jesus lol - 11-18-2010

I have no bones since i'm a level 3 ; ), Sorry, but happy buying your bones!


Bones! - Timed - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"]normal bones
bat bone
big bones
rat bones
zombie bones
baby dragon bones
dragon bones
Ourg Bones
wyvern bones

Oh you were buying bones? Didn't notice. Thought you wanted us to list bones.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Bones! - Gawd - 11-18-2010

K uhh, thanks for spamming my thread.


Bones! - I Like Pking - 11-18-2010

5k for 250mill? normal bones


Bones! - Timed - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"][B]
Gawd Wrote:K uhh, thanks for spamming my thread.

Say you're buying bones and it will be spamming, but since you didn't say that, it's not.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Bones! - Gawd - 11-18-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:5k for 250mill? normal bones

4k for 200m? Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Timed Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"][B]

Say you're buying bones and it will be spamming, but since you didn't say that, it's not.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Its in the market section, and it says "buying" next to it.


Bones! - Pojay22 - 11-18-2010

Hopefully I can get some by the end of the week probably I will have about 2k for you not sure though


Bones! - Gawd - 11-18-2010

Alright sounds good.


Bones! - Gawd - 11-19-2010

Post here if you have them, i am checking when i am home from school.

Post username and how many of what kind.