![]() |
|
Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Emg's Mod Application [Repost] (/showthread.php?tid=35346) Pages:
1
2
|
Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Emg - 11-21-2010 NOTE: I'm back ingame, as of 11/20/2010. I'd like a second chance, thanks. ![]() Name: Eric In-game name: Emg Forums name: Emg Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Est. (GMT -5) Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah. Do you play over the night? Indeed I do. Are you active on the chatbox: Usually. Average of time you play a week: 70+ hours generally. Are you active on the forums: Yeah. My posts are generally long and I put thought into them. How long have you played SilabGarza: About 4 months. Do you have ANY coding experience: I've done some Java, but I'm not that great. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Here goes nothing. - I'm usually always ::yelling that I'm helping players at Catherby, when, just a few days ago, I had my ::yell removed so I can no longer do so. - When I'm not PKing, I am helping SOMEWHERE. - I always treat people equally, until someone flames me (where, if I had Mod abilities, I could take proper action) I tend to get aggressive. - I know the Mod commands, and how to use and not abuse them. - I'm very knowledgeable in terms of where things are. how to get places, where to buy things and what not. - When people ask me something in PM, I generally always respond. - I don't get frustrated when helping people. I make sure I find them the answer, even if I have to search the entire forums. - I reference everyone (whether it be VIA yell or PM) to guides, the forums, the voting site, etc. when they need something, AFTER I give them the answer. Like I said, I try to be as helpful as possible. If I know the answer, I'll give them the answer, not just say "go to www.sgcluehelp.tk", for example (unless, of course I don't know that particular clue). - I feel that with Mod powers I'd be able to assist people even further: . People come to me and ask them to kick their account. I feel useless when I say, sorry, no mods are on so I can't have it kicked now. . When people come to me asking for help with an xlogger, I can asses the situation properly. . When I see annoying advertisers, I can mute them and leave the are happier and with less lag. - I'm always mature about any situation that happens, and I know how to see both sides of any story. - I'm never biased with anything. If my friend got in an altercation with a person whom I've never seen, I'd see both sides, and act appropriately upon it. - I'm dedicated to SG. . I've been an 'oldfag' on other servers, and SG is unique, and like no other. It's simply amazing. . Other servers don't compare with SG, simply because Gir, as an owner, is very strict, and enforces the rules. - I've dealt with all types of people. - I try to become friends with everybody, and am usually nice to everyone, regardless. - I report ANY bad behavior I see. Trust me, I do. *I have a LOT more to add. This application is subject to change at any time.* Anything else you would like us to know: Contact me VIA pm if you have any questions. I'll take Moderator very seriously if I earn it. Edited 9/26/2010 ALSO, IF YOU VOTED NO, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY! IF YOU VOTED YES, LET ME KNOW WHY! Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Brittany - 11-21-2010 [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Ur a good guy, but when someone else got mod, you cussed them out, raged at me, and flamed me for days for not picking you as a mod. Then you caused problems non stop because you didn't like the mod. We don't want this behaviour as a mod. So I don't support, sorry.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Benjieee - 11-21-2010 i'm holding my Voteuntil i see u more Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Phil... - 11-21-2010 [COLOR="White"]You're a great guy, but you just came back, I think? I'll hold my vote, but it'll be a yes in a bit. P.S.: "Wut GTFO?!" "Gtfo mean good?!" "Hey Oreo GTFO me life!"[/COLOR] Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Omgitzkyle - 11-21-2010 It's nothing that you did man, but we have to many staff. Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Renzy - 11-21-2010 Despite britt's opinion, I personally think you are more than ready for mod, Only if you're back to stay. Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - AmrJk - 11-21-2010 hi just log on Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Lady Vesta - 11-21-2010 i'm going to hold my vote for now, since you just got back, and Brit does bring up a good point, but ill just hold it, until i see you helping etc. Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - I Like Pking - 11-21-2010 yespls. but, play for longer; then reapply. because, well, you just came back. Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - wildy owns - 11-21-2010 sorry i like you and all but you had just quit. so im sorry thats why i don't support |