SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=35588)



Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application - Binary Lust - 11-24-2010

Name: Julian
In-game name: Binary Lust
Forums name: Binary Lust
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern Pacific
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Occasionaly.
Do you play over the night? Sometime's All Nighters
Are you active on the chatbox: No
Average of time you play a week: Almost Everyday for at least 3 hours
Are you active on the forums: Very Very Active, Just Don't Post Alot.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 4-5 Months
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes. I Am A Pro Client Coder. I Used To Own A Server. I Sold It.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I have been Moderator/ Administrator On Many Servers, I believe i can make sure i find all bug abuse's i am nice and curtious and will treat all members with respect.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I Have owned 2 succesful servers, i am a pro graphics and client coder. I have been in the RSPS community for several years, i am very active and i have many ways to be contacted. I give GREAT suggestions and so far i havent had any problems with anyone ingame.


Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application - Mr Joker - 11-24-2010

Sorry you dont meet the requirements + add a poll , sorry its a no from me.


Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-24-2010

[COLOR="White"]no thanks. You don't meet the requirements.

boost em up.

and i'l reconsider my vote.

thanks.[/COLOR]



Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application - Binary Lust - 11-24-2010

I just dont meet the post requirments -_-