SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mr . joeys forums moderator application (/showthread.php?tid=36070)

Pages: 1 2


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - I Joey I - 11-28-2010

Note:I did not vote Yes/no.

[COLOR="Red"]In-Game Name:I joey i
Forums name:Mr . joey
Reputation Points:27
Number of Posts:1976
Any Infractions/bans:None.
How many hours are you on a day?:5-7 Each day.
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?:I have 15 days on forums and I like forums.
Link to In-Game App:
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words):I think i should be a forums mod because i really like the forums. I spend alot of time on it and its a really great forums and i love it. I try my best to help people when they need help and if starters just started and they pm me i try to help them as best as i can so they will now how to use the forums. I always post in the correct section/ Know the forums rules. When i see people post in the wrong section I tell them to please post in the correct section next time. I never flame players even if they get me mad.

Supporters list:
Bouncy
Xstarry
Kit kat
hollowgrave
danny c
War rule[/COLOR]


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - I Rep Clawz - 11-28-2010

Yes, VERY helpful. Would be an excellent addition.


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="White"]support.

you were reat staf.

you could be good Fmod.[/COLOR]



Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Timed - 11-28-2010

Support, for all obvious reasons.


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Donavin - 11-28-2010

good luck for mod


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - HollowGrave - 11-28-2010

support hez cool


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Danny_C - 11-28-2010

support u are amaizing i think u should get it


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - War Rule - 11-28-2010

Support, especially since you were mod in-game.


Mr . joeys forums moderator application - Brittany - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I'll have to be the ice breaker.

I'm not making fmods anymore, and I'm tempted to remove the applications for them as well
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mr . joeys forums moderator application - KingHybrid - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Hmm i dont think your ready for a forums mod yet.

Sorry but no support.[/COLOR]