SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=36284)



Moderator Application - ''aiko'' - 11-30-2010

Name: Aiko
In-game name: Aiko
Forums name: ''aiko''
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -5.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? off and on.
Do you play over the night? Yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Not really.
Average of time you play a week: About 40 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes i am.
How long have you played SilabGarza:about 7 months
Do you have ANY coding experience: Not really sorry?

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Hello everyone. I'am Aiko My Reall name is Aiko. I live in The Netherlands.
At some places My English grammar laggs I'll try everything to spreak Property English.
I'm a Mature boy I'm sixteen years old Got not alot of school, No girl friend So enough time to play Silabgarza. In Reall live I work at a Supermarket A few Streets removed of my House. I'm working only on Saturday And Sunday. I've got Next of Silabgarza a life So i wont play 25/7, 2-4 hours a day is enough To hold some control. I love to help people in Silabgarza.
I Play for like 7 months. I Helped also alot of people so i think i can help more when people know i'm mod cause i like it.I Also got all my status almost 90 plus so its borred to train i like more to help people
I'm from netherland and some players dont can speak english good cause they are dutch well, i can be a dutch mod my dutch is 100%

Please do not spam this thread, Or attempt to Troll it.
Note: Im Realizing people are just voting 'No' and they never post a reason. So Please take the time to read my Application before voting 'No'.


That was my Moderator Application


Moderator Application - wildy owns - 11-30-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565

go there to get requirements for mod

so its declined until u get requirements[/SIZE][/COLOR]