![]() |
|
Moderator poll - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Moderator poll (/showthread.php?tid=3641) |
Moderator poll - a poor lvl 3 - 11-01-2009 If you want me moderator click yes, if you don't want me a moderator click no. IN-GAME NAME IS I RICHIE I : Application : Name: Hassan Rachid In-game name: I richie I Forums name: A poor lvl 3 Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern Are you active on the chatbox: YES Are you active on the forums: Most likely How long have you played SilabGarza: Coming to 2 months Do you have ANY coding experience: YES i have coded many servers and know codes for mostly every item Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I am smart and very good at technology and respect every moderator/administrator and you can ask. I help alot of people and be kind to them, not just Newcomers.. and i love this game so much and no matter what i do i wont quit. I would help this server by making it to a higher level. I have good grammer and do not cuss at people. That's a promise. I hope i earn moderator and i know i dont have some of the requirements.. So o well i took that chance. Anything else you would like us to know: Nope i explained it all in why i should be moderator. Thank you. BYE! Moderator poll - marijuana - 11-01-2009 You don't meet the requirements and you have to use the right format. Moderator poll - Porta Potty - 11-01-2009 Who are you? Moderator poll - marijuana - 11-01-2009 Porta Potty Wrote:Who are you? lol. Moderator poll - a poor lvl 3 - 11-01-2009 Flame flame flame.. Moderator poll - marijuana - 11-01-2009 lmao, you dont even know what flaming is. :roll: flaming is cussing and trash talking. i said you dont meet the requirements which you dont, and you need to use the format, which is true. Moderator poll - Ddu Devin - 11-01-2009 /Acces denied.
Firstly read this before posting a Moderator apply': http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=2655, Secondly you don't have the requierments, And lastly don't pm me ever again to post something on your Moderator apply's because if you did read the requierments you can see that's against the rules. Code: Here are a few things i see people do CONSTANTLY that is "Illegal"..:fail: Moderator poll - iz insanity - 11-01-2009 Starting to get me pissed, read the damn requirments, us actual runners dont want to have to bump our threads due to the cause of peopel not knowing what there doing.. Moderator poll - Aiden - 11-01-2009 a poor lvl 3 Wrote:If you want me moderator click yes, if you don't want me a moderator click no. Agreed with cannabis. U fail man. And plus ur muslim? Explains a lot of it >.> :fail: |