SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Amfg woot lmfao - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Amfg woot lmfao (/showthread.php?tid=38042)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Amfg woot lmfao - Impailure - 12-15-2010

My loot from Level 3 Clue Scroll:

I got 1 Rune Chainbody and 2 3rd Age Platebody

For the next clue i did, i got Rune Sq Shield and 3rd Age Helmet. 2 in a row FTW?

Forgot to screenshot the 2nd Clue Scroll Loot, was panicking ^^

Pictures:

[Image: vculxh.jpg]

[Image: 28tb7fs.jpg]


Amfg woot lmfao - Xxyatau - 12-15-2010

wow nice bro,


Amfg woot lmfao - I Joey I - 12-15-2010

Wtf? Thats like impossible.


Amfg woot lmfao - Impailure - 12-15-2010

I Joey I Wrote:Wtf? Thats like impossible.

I'm just lucky, i guess Big Grin


Amfg woot lmfao - Uno - 12-15-2010

nice nice i wish i get somthing for my clue drops i do like 5 a day and dont get shit lol


Amfg woot lmfao - Impailure - 12-15-2010

Uno Wrote:nice nice i wish i get somthing for my clue drops i do like 5 a day and dont get shit lol

Now i keep getting Rune shit, Lol.


Amfg woot lmfao - Zrl - 12-15-2010

Sorry, dont believe you. I'll believe you when you show me pics of the rune chain and 2 3rd age plates in the clue reward not in ur inventory.


Amfg woot lmfao - Shanee Mayte - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations!

I bet your luck will fail you, now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Amfg woot lmfao - KingHybrid - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah sorry that is kinda hard to believe..

But if you really did get it then congrats -.-[/COLOR]


Amfg woot lmfao - Impailure - 12-16-2010

Wow i just started 4 days ago and you dont believe me? Lol.