SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Westside boy moderator application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Westside boy moderator application! (/showthread.php?tid=38301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Westside boy moderator application! - Westside Boy - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Name:Agon
In-game name:Westside Boy
Forums name:westside Boy
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (GMT+1)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I'm on almost all the time when staff are off.
Do you play over the night? YES 2 - 3 Smile
Are you active on the chatbox: Maybe
Average of time you play a week:16 hours (prbbly more, I'm bad at estimating)
Are you active on the forums: Yes I am ACTIVE
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 year 8 month!!
Do you have ANY coding experience:No

Explain why you should be mod (20 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

Because i hellping a peoples,giving a items,and if someone want help im always ready to help him.My first acc was Lyrical231 then Deadman X then Westside boy,im not a lot popular but i plaid till client 3.1![/COLOR]


[Image: rkzxb7.jpg]
[Image: 2rx74sg.jpg]


Westside boy moderator application! - Genty94 - 12-17-2010

Yes because u are oldfag.


Westside boy moderator application! - Shanee Mayte - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I'll give you a chance.

You've got my support, but you should consider knocking your post count upto 300.

So more people think you're worthy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Westside boy moderator application! - I Like Pking - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Did he change the "Why" amount of words..?

No[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Westside boy moderator application! - 010pure - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]I swear you have to explain why in 100 words, not 20?

Also, he dont have 300 posts.

No support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Westside boy moderator application! - Westside Boy - 12-17-2010

thanks all


Westside boy moderator application! - Sao Godo - 12-17-2010

thats true. You would be a good mod but you don't meet the reqs atm Sad


Westside boy moderator application! - Zammy Pure - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]No Sorry,
Never Seen You In-game
You don't meet the requirements
You didn't take time on your application
and you added Pictures Of other people saying your good or something.

Im not being a troll. These Are My reasons, Meet Them Then I will say yes.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Westside boy moderator application! - Westside Boy - 12-17-2010

OK thanks for all!!


Westside boy moderator application! - Mygind2635 - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="White"]westside should be mod.
hes and oldfag and knows the server

he helps alot

-' explain with more words. would be better Big Grin[/COLOR]