SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=38322)



Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Hutchings101 - 12-17-2010

-edited - rejected,


Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Zoix - 12-17-2010

You double posted. :facepalm:


Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Kayliee - 12-17-2010

I think you need to learn to read. :facepalm:


Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Hutchings101 - 12-17-2010

I Know and im sorry , i forgot to put a poll up.


Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Westside Boy - 12-17-2010

Lol. I DONT KNOW YOU. I CAN'T SEE YOU AT GAME. NO SUPPORT -.-


Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Zammy Pure - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]Sir, Are You a Beginner?
Just Asking,

No Sorry
you don't meet the requirements, And NEVER seen you in-game or chatbox, So gl
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Oreo - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="Pink"]Why are you even bothering?

And why did you make two threads?


No, Haven't met requirements, You like, Just started. How about you play for the game, And stop being a modhunter.[/COLOR]



Hutchings101 InGame Moderator Application - Hutchings101 - 12-17-2010

i joint in may , i havn't just started